The Essence of Experience Course is a 4-hour course that introduces Experience, what it is, and why it matters. In class we use interactive exercises to nail down the concept of Experience Level Agreements (XLAs), setting learners on a solid path beyond ITIL, SLAs, and KPIs into a new perspective on service delivery and performance. Learners will acquire a practical understanding of the anatomy of an XLA and how it relates to the flow of work in an organization.
In Class Experience
We create engaging in-class experiences to keep you engaged, learn effectively, and set you up for success.
- Compare and contrast XLA with the more traditional KPI/SLA approach, and show how they work together
- Introduce the Art & Science of Experience and the Experience Journey
- Show how XLAs accurately measure moments over time and anticipating experience – prior to an incident
- Walk through real-life examples, case studies and group exercises to take learning from thinking to action
XLACollab offers a variety of class formats and options:
- Delivery options
- Public open-enrollment training onsite and online
- Corporate on-site training
- Custom-built workshops
- Becoming a training partner