The Direct, Plan and Improve Course is an 18-hour course aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It covers both practical and strategic elements. This universal module is a key component of both the ITIL Managing Professional and ITIL Strategic Leader streams.
Read more about the ITIL 4 Managing Professional modules and the ITIL 4 certification scheme here.
Prerequisites: ITIL 4 Foundation
Course Objectives: This course provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
Attendees acquire an understanding of:
- The integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services
- The influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working
- How Agile and Lean can be leveraged to an organization’s advantage
- A practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility
Course / Student Materials:
- Access to ITSM Academy’s Learner Portal – my.itsmacademy.com – extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
- Digital learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Sample documents and templates
- Reference Cards
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids and sample exams
- Instructor led education and exercise facilitation
- GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Participation in unique in-class assignments
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam voucher
Certification: Learners earn their ITIL Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors have successful track records as IT professionals and bring that acumen into the classroom. Utilizing the highest quality content, trainers blend their real-life experiences into lively classroom discussion. Instructors for this course are ITIL Experts, Managing Professionals, and hold multiple ITIL, Agile, DevOps and ITSM industry certifications. They have successfully completed ITSM Academy’s Managing Professional Train-the-Trainer Program. Alumni complete class prepared to pass the exam, but more importantly, with a wealth of practical knowledge.
Professional Education Hours: Individuals attending this class will earn 18 professional education hours (e.g., PDUs, CPEs, CEUs) upon completion of this course. These professional education hours can be submitted to associations such as the Project Management Institute and ISACA, if applicable.
You can click here to order your class with ITSM Academy. Don’t forget to use code OWLPOINT#10 for 10% off.