IT project statistics are sobering. Most organizations experience a 70% failure rate (4PM) . 78% of project goals are not aligned to business objectives (Geneca) and even worse, 17% fail so badly they threaten the existence of the company (Calleam). OwlPoint’s Project Management services can help align the portfolio of projects to meet business expectations and establish PM best practices to ensure the successful completion of project and programs.
OwlPoint offers a wide-variety of project management services ranging from providing services to oversee key projects to implementing the processes, templates, and governance necessary to successfully operate a Project Management Office.
OwlPoint’s IT Project Management experience also includes Program and Portfolio Management. We are one of the few organizations in North America, as an AXELOS Consulting Partner, to be able to conduct the AXELOS P3M3 maturity assessment. The P3M3 Service is a formal maturity assessment focused equally on the disciplines of Project Management, Program Management, and Portfolio Management.
OwlPoint IT Project Management Services include:
- Project Management Leadership (Project Managers to lead projects)
- Program Management Leadership (Program Managers to lead major programs)
- Project Management best practice implementations including PMI PMBOK, PRINCE2, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), and Agile
- Portfolio design
- Service Portfolio and Application Portfolio rationalization
- Portfolio implementation
- AXELOS P3M3 Maturity Assessment