As one of the few U.S.-based AXELOS Consulting Partners, we have the knowledge and experience to implement ITIL 4 and Service Management best practices at your organization. We are focused on creating value and aligning services and processes that support the needs of the business.
Experience Management and XLAs are not only a new opportunity for your organization to improve, but also the next step for your business to remain competitive. OwlPoint can guide you through your journey to embrace the Experience movement and provide a valuable digital experience to your employees.
Strong yet flexible Project Management is the foundation for high performing Programs and Portfolios. OwlPoint experts help you overcome the challenge of adapting traditional, agile and hybrid approaches to create a cohesive project, program, and portfolio management system tailored to each organization’s unique needs.
OwlPoint has a wide variety of consulting services focused on improving the value of IT, whether embedded in a traditional IT organization or distributed throughout the enterprise. Here are a few services that our customers are finding useful during current times.
- Official AXELOS ITIL Assessment – ITIL Assessments based on the newly launched ITIL Maturity Model.
- Application Rationalization – Inventory of applications and recommendations on investments, consolidation and retirement
- RAPID Service Desk Assessment – Rapid review of Service Desk capabilities and recommendations for quick improvement
- RAPID ITIL 4 Readiness Assessment – A quick review of your ITSM capabilities to see how you already match against ITIL 4 best practices
- RAPID IT Asset Management Assessment – Rapid review of your IT Asset Management capabilities and recommendations for quick improvement
- ITSM Assessment & Roadmap – Review of current ITSM/ITIL capabilities, recommendations, and a Roadmap for improvement
Founded in 2008, OwlPoint connects the dots between technology and people so that the IT service experience is efficient, pleasant, and aligned to business goals.
As a vendor-agnostic consultancy, we are not bound to any one technology provider or solution – we do what is best for our clients. Grounded by integrity, emboldened by experience, and passionate about helping our clients, we provide solutions that ensure effectiveness, scalability, and value for the future. Our goal from the beginning has been to develop IT organizations in becoming recognized as valuable contributors to their business’ success.
OwlPoint is home to industry thought leaders who often share their thoughts and provide insights on current topics.
Check out a few of our latest postings from our various blogs.