The Digital and IT Strategy Course is an 18-hour course adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders.
Prerequisites: ITIL 4 Foundation
Course Objectives: This course focuses on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. Attendees acquire an understanding of:
- How disruption from new technologies are impacting organizations in every industry
- How business leaders are responding
- How to build and implement an effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success
Course / Student Materials:
- Access to ITSM Academy’s Learner Portal – my.itsmacademy.com – extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
- Digital learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Sample documents and templates
- Reference Cards
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids and sample exams
- Instructor led education and exercise facilitation
- GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Participation in unique in-class assignments
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam voucher
Certification: Learners earn their ITIL Leader: Digital and IT Strategy
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors have successful track records as IT professionals and bring that acumen into the classroom. Utilizing the highest quality content, trainers blend their real-life experiences into lively classroom discussion. Instructors for this course are ITIL Experts, Managing Professionals, and hold multiple ITIL, Agile, DevOps and ITSM industry certifications. They have successfully completed ITSM Academy’s ITIL Leader Train-the-Trainer Program. Alumni complete class prepared to pass the exam, but more importantly, with a wealth of practical knowledge.
Professional Education Hours: Individuals attending this class will earn 18 professional education hours (e.g., PDUs, CPEs, CEUs) upon completion of this course. These professional education hours can be submitted to associations such as the Project Management Institute and ISACA, if applicable.
You can click here to order your class with ITSM Academy. Don’t forget to use code OWLPOINT#10 for 10% off.