Terms and Conditions
OwlPoint LLC (hereafter referred to as the “company”, “OwlPoint”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) provides www.owlpoint.com. We encourage prospective clients to read OwlPoint’s terms and conditions, prior to any purchases.
- All pricing quotations are only valid for 7 days from the date that they are first sent to the client. All prices are subject to change due to the dynamic nature of our business and of the training industry.
- The published prices exclude Sales Tax. Clients and Companies must pay OwlPoint any Sales Tax that is chargeable on services that are provided; OwlPoint will list the correct Sales Tax amount on the invoice – as required by statute.
- All quotations exclude Sales Tax. If the corresponding purchase is pursued, as required by statute, Sales Tax will be applied at the point of purchase and feature within the sales invoice.
- Sales Tax is payable regardless of the Client’s country of origin; the point of supply for Sales Tax purposes is the location of the course. For E-learning courses, Sales Tax will be charged with regard to the place of supply and the relevant tax legislation in the country of consumption.
- If a third party vendor, certification body, or service provider alters their examination fee or material cost, OwlPoint reserves the right to adjust the relevant training course prices to reflect such alterations.
- Training event prices listed on correspondence, brochures, leaflets, and materials belonging to OwlPoint are not legally binding due to anticipated price fluctuations; they are advisory at the time of public dissemination and do not constitute as part of a legal agreement.
Cancellations made by OwlPoint
- OwlPoint reserves the right to cancel, move, and reschedule a training event or course due to circumstances that are beyond OwlPoint’s control, such as trainer illness or low attendance. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact and notify clients of any alterations to their training event or course. If a training event is cancelled, OwlPoint will either re-allocate Clients on to future training events with the Client’s consent, offer Virtual training events, or offer a full refund of the pre-paid course fee.
- When a refund is issued to the Client by OwlPoint LLC, the refund may take up to a maximum of 20 working days to be processed. Refunds will be processed using the same payment method that the original payment was made. Deposits and banking fees are non-refundable.
- OwlPoint LLC will not be liable for any fluctuation in exchange rates or bank charges for overseas refund transactions.